Design & installation of all air handling plant for industry leading games studio
Oxford based gaming studio
New video recording suites, Meeting rooms, Archive room and open office areas for one of Europe’s leading video games developers based in Oxford.
Working to the client brief of changing a warehouse section of their building to house multiple video recording studios, video editing suites, photogrammetry suite and offices. All studio systems needed to have enhanced acoustic attenuation to reduce NR, with all systems needing the ability of remote access to all controls and monitoring.
Design & Installation of all Air Handling Plant, VRV Air Conditioning systems, BMS control with remote access. Energy saving systems included.
- Daikin Heat Recovery Air Handling Units – 2 No. ADT units with heat wheels
- Daikin Heat Recovery VRV Systems – 24 No Ducted units
- Daikin Heat Pump single split systems – 2 No. Wall mounted units
- Dantherm Dehumidifiers – 3 No. wall mounted units
- Resource Data Management – BMS head unit
View our other projects
Request a free site survey and find out how our experts can address your air conditioning, refrigeration and facility management needs.